For 30 years, our ministry has been making the Bible relevant to our lives as Christians today.
- Weekly Devotional June 12, 2021The Wheat Field Murder! Genesis 4:1-8 (NKJV) Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the LORD.” Then she bore again, this time his brother Abel. Now Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground. And in … Continue reading “Weekly Devotional June 12, 2021”
- Weekly Word Definition – ForeignerA person born in or coming from a country other than one’s own. The noun Foreigner has 2 senses: 1. a person who comes from a foreign country; someone who does not owe allegiance to your country. 2. someone who is excluded from or is not a member of a group. What is the difference … Continue reading “Weekly Word Definition – Foreigner”
- Weekly Devotional – June 5, 2021Honor Your Mother and Father Mark 10:19 (NKJV) You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Do not defraud,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’ “ The man Jesus was talking to here came running down the road where Jesus walked and knelt down … Continue reading “Weekly Devotional – June 5, 2021”
- Weekly Word Definition – ImageA representation of the external form of a person or thing in art. synonyms: likeness · resemblance · depiction · portrayal · representation · statue Genesis 1:26 (NKJV) Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds … Continue reading “Weekly Word Definition – Image”
- Weekly Devotional – May 29, 2021Repent and Be Saved! 2 Peter 1:2-4 (NKJV) Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which … Continue reading “Weekly Devotional – May 29, 2021”
Honor Your Mother and Father – June 5, 2021 – Christian Life Today Ministries
Why is honoring your mother and father so important. Listen and see what Jesus had to say about this. Also includes the Weekly Word Definition for Image. This episode is also available as a blog post: https://christianlifetodayministries.com/2021/06/05/weekly-devotional-june-5-2021/