- praise formally or officially. synonyms: praise · compliment · congratulate · applaud · clap · cheer · toast · salute.
- present as suitable for approval or acceptance; recommend. synonyms: recommend · suggest · put forward · propose · advance · approve · indorse · advocate · vouch for · speak for · stand up for · champion · support · back · plug · push.
- entrust someone or something to. synonyms: entrust · trust · deliver · commit · hand over · give · give over · turn over · consign · assign.
- It was God that Created to Universe.
- It was God that Created Adam.
- It was God that gave us Christianity.
- It was God that formed you in your mother’s womb.
- It was God that called you to salvation.
- It was God that gave you the words to speak today.
Did you ever notice that every word of action above is a “second party word?” If you used all the synonyms above about yourself, people would laugh at you.
If you used the synonyms above about yourself constantly, people would begin to distrust you.
If you used the synonyms above about yourself, people would eventually begin to talk negative about you and your abilities.
The best part of this definition is that the result can be changed.
- Learn how to do your job well.
- Let God help you communicate with others.
- Let God help tell others about your abilities.
- Depend on God for your daily needs.
- Praise God in your prayers.
- Praise God in your communications.
Don’t get me wrong, a person can be financially successful and not be a Christian. However, they are never happy, joyful, or loving. The are cold, selective, and distrustful.
I don’t know about you, but I prefer a Christian who is all the things above. I would also prefer a Christian who could introduce men to their God and recommend a true method of believing in Him. A true method of getting to know Him. A true method of communicating with Him. Let God teach you how to get the money.
Remember this about God.
God is Love.
God gives us His love.
God expects our love.
God expects us to “love one another.”